What is a Vine and Art class?
- Vine and Art, sip & paint Experience is a relaxed painting class with an emphasis on having fun. Its so simple!
- Unwind & let your Inner Artist out! You can come along with a friend, family, work colleague or your significant other or come solo & meet like mined people that want to release their creativity!
- You will create your own painting with step-by-step instruction’s from our resident artist, Kaz Bull.
- One painting is taught at class, most participants will paint the same picture, but we encourage you to put your own artistic flare to your painting. You can choose to follow our Artist exact instructions or change it up using your own creativity & choose your own colours.
- At the end of the Art experience you will take home your very own Master piece!
Where are the classes held?
- Vine and Art is based on the Redcliffe peninsula. We offer our Sip & Paint Classes @ our Newport Studio!
- Our Newport studio is BYO Wine or favourite drinks
- Our Newport Studio offer Grazing boards & individual taster cheese plates for extra cost
- At our other Venues we offer Art, pizza & wine packages ( alcohol can be purchased at the venue)
What is included in the cost of session?
The price per seat includes everything needed for the Art component of the class. You will have a blank canvas on a table top easel, paint, brushes, pencils an apron to help protect your clothes & a awesome playlist to sing along with & of course our local Artist Kaz assisting you in unlocking your Inner Artist .
- Please check venue details if food and drinks can be purchased onsite before you attend your session.
- Newport Studio is BYO Wine or favourite drinks (glass ware & ice buckets with Ice are supplied for your drinks)
- All our other venues alcohol & food can be purchased.
What should I wear?
Please wear comfortable clothing. We supply aprons for you to wear during the class but there is still a chance of getting some paint on you.
What is a Vine and Art Paint & Sip pouring Class ?
- Paint pouring or flow Art is an exciting fun Art experience, especially if you are not Artistically inclined.
- We show you several techniques for you to explore & enjoy!
- you don’t have to be an expert to produce Stunning results.
- We offer different platforms to use with our paint & flow classes
- Check out our website for up & coming classes
- Please note: you will never be able to replica a paint & pour exactly. Even though the same technique is demonstrated, all flow or pour art results will vary each & every time (that’s the exciting part of flow Art)
What time should I arrive and how long are the sessions?
- We recommend you arrive 15-20 minutes prior to class commencement
- Our sessions run between two & half hours – three hours per session (depending on venue)
- We don’t take mid way breaks but we do take “catch up breaks” & ‘”drying breaks” so you will have time to stretch refresh your beverage & enjoy your food (if purchased in package)
- We are unable to accept late arrivals as this is a time event that requires step-by-step instruction on a time frame.( late people can join in class only if person is able to catch up without assistance from artist.
- We cannot restart class for people to catch up for late arrivals (tickets will be forfeited in this case)
Do you sell alcohol?
- Our Newport studio is BYO Wine or favourite drinks.
- All our other Venues Alcohol can be purchased @ these venue.
Can I bring food?
- Our Newport Studio: if you book a private Art experience we allow you to bring your own food
- Grazing boards to share Or individual taster cheese plates can be purchased for an extra fee @ our Newport studio or for any Private Art parties at your home or office.
- At all our other venues Food can be Purchased at venue
What happens if I can’t make it to a class?
- Please contact V&A at least 24 hours prior to art session, we are happy for you to reschedule your class (more info in our bookings & cancellation policy below) we do not offer refunds.
- If you are unable to attend a class and do not contact Vine and Art 24 hours before you may forfeit your ticket.
Do I have to make a booking in Advance?
- We have limited seating, so we do require booking in advance.
- Check out our upcoming Classes to pick which date & painting you would like and book online.
- Sorry No Walk-ins
How do I Book?
- It’s as simple as 1-2-3 just go onto our website choose your favourite artwork and the date its being taught.
- Click onto your chosen date book how many seats & pay it’s as easier as that!
- Payment we offer paypal- Credit cards or bank transfer
- For private events we will invoiced
- A deposit is required to secure a date for a private party & full payment is due 1 week prior to any event (event will be cancelled if Balance is not made 1 week prior to event & the deposit will be forfeited)
Do you do private functions?
- We offer the perfect night for a group of friends, girls night out, hen’s party or corporate team building, Christmas & Birthday parties its a great way to celebrate!
- We also can come to your venue (travel time will be added to cost)
- prices will vary depending on the amount of people attending your event
- Please email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org -for private Art parties quotes!
Are children allowed to attend a Vine and Art class?
- Yes! We welcome children to our classes. We ask that parents please consider if your child will be able to sit for a 2 & half hour -3 hour painting session.
- Also note children under 16 MUST be supervised by an adult. Whilst the adult isn’t required to do class with the child, but adult must supervise child during the class. Vine and Art will be focusing on teaching Art class and can not be supervising your child .
- we can not guarantee a seat for unpaid supervising adult unless they have a paid for a seat.(adult may stand behind child if no seats available in session)
What is the Bookings and Cancellations policy?
All our events are subject to be changed, cancelled due to class numbers or unforeseeable circumstances. In the event of change, we reserve the right to make any changes whatsoever to an event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause, or to cancel the event for any reason beyond our control without notice and without being liable to pay any ticket holder any compensation or damages other then a ticket of comparable value to an event(based on availability). This includes but not limited to venue and painting topic changes.
If you are required to reschedule your class it is to be done within 40 days of original booking. Onus is on you to reschedule your unused class credit within 40 days of original booking date, but in advance of up to an additional 60 days. Vine and Art will not contact you to use or reschedule your unused credit.
Cancelling policy; Please note: Public class session ticket holders are required to give no less then 24 hours notice of cancellation. ( if not they forfeit their ticket). Private events may be cancelled 1 week prior to scheduled session. We do not refund but are happy to give a credit for another Art session.